Did you know that a short nature walk has tremendous benefits for the brain?
Recent research shows that short breaks looking at nature scenes have a rejuvenation effect on the brain.
- Walking in a natural settings cuts down on negative thinking.
- Nature can work as an all-natural anti-depressant.
- People outdoors naturally exercise more often.
- Outdoor play decreases ADHD symptoms in children.
- Sunshine increases Vitamin D production and testosterone.
These are just a few benefits of just taking a walk in nature.
Take a nature walk to the Meadow to experience a sunrise and a sunset. Some moments are best captured live without any filters.
Follow us on Instagram and be featured on it, tag us!